About Hannah's Practice
Hannah Wurgaft is an associate at Brann & Isaacson. Her practice focuses on providing advice on labor and employment law, municipal law, and litigation. Hannah was a summer associate at Brann & Isaacson during law school and has returned to the firm following employment with Bath Iron Works, where she conducted internal investigations.
Hannah is a graduate of Bowdoin College and the University of Maine School of Law where she was the Executive Editor of the Maine Law Review and a teaching assistant in the legal writing program.
- University of Maine School of Law (J.D., 2019)
- Bowdoin College (B.A. in Africana Studies, Government and Legal Studies, 2014)
Major Publications & Speaking Engagements
- Editor, Maine Employment Law Letter
- Contributing Editor, New England Employment Law Letter
- Author, "Maine Starts 2022 with Minimum Wage Changes, Portland Mask Mandate," HR Daily Advisor, January 5, 2022
- Author, "Determining work restrictions when hiring minors," Maine Employment Law Letter, August 2021, and HR Daily Advisor, July 26, 2021
- Quoted, "House Revives Equality Act: What Employers Need to Know," HR Daily Advisor, February 24, 2021
- LA Metro Chamber “HR Impacts of the Changing Marijuana Landscape” (1/15/20) (with Peter Lowe)
- Central Maine Human Resources Association (CMHRA) “Employment Law Update” (1/21/20) (with Peter Lowe)
Admitted to Practice